Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#bomnailartjune Instagram challenge: Butterfly!

Hi y'all! I found a challenge on instagram this afternoon. I'm actually a day late in starting it, but it looked like it would be a lot of fun to try and do! I definitely need something to give me some inspiration in painting my nails. I get a little tired of just doing the same thing all the time. The first days challenge is for butterflies. It's been a while since I've tried butterfly wings, thought I'd give it a shot. Only as an accent though.

For this looke I used Rimmel London Green With Envy and Sunny Days, and NYC Palm On The Beach. I painted Green With Envy as my base color. Then on my accent/wing nail I sponged on all three colors. Adding each until they blended and looked the way I wanted them to. On the rest of the nails I made a half circle in white acrylic paint. Then another line above that of the white. Then I used black to make the silhouette of a butterfly. I think it came out super cute!

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.