Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I'm baaack! + Skeleton girl nail art

Skeleton Girl Nail Art, purple and green swirlies, lace manicure
Hi y'all! Let's see if I remember how to do this blogging thing. Real quick, let's get to the nails, then I'll explain a bit about where I've been, why the blog has been sitting with no activity lately. 

First, the nails. For these, I used Wet N Wild Get High for the green base color, for the purple, I used Wet N Wild Eggplant and for the sparkly green? It's a NYC polish that I can't remember the name of, and I don't have it in front of me. I can tell you it was a part of last years holiday collection though and I'm just getting around to using it. 

The girl was made using acrylic paint, as was the black lines on the other nails. I'm not too happy with the face as the eyes are a HUGE mess, but it made for good practice as I definitely need to get better at faces. 

And as for the explanation? Go ahead and click the jump to see that
Soo, where to start? There's been a LOT going on the last couple months. Even before I completely disappeared, I wasn't around or posting quite as much. I was working on getting my GED so that I could go to school for doing nails, I even had a school all picked out for when that happened and everything.

Things kind of got really messed up though. Just to make this quick, my dad lost his job back in March, and we've been barely making it by since then, unemployment ran out, and we used the last check to make a trip across country from Texas to Michigan. My aunt lives here in Michigan, and with none of us having any luck where we were, we thought a new start somewhere else might work out a little better. 

Since we've gotten here, I've gotten into a high school completion program with one of the near-by high schools, it's all online, which means I can do as much or as little as I want. I can get it done as fast as possible, or just take my time. Which means I probably still won't be spending a lot of time on blogging because I want this school DONE. I want to get it over with and move on to the fun part - nail tech school! But I will be posting as much as I can and I do have some packages coming to review. 

But thanks for reading everyone, if you made it this far! I'll try my best to not disappear for too long again, but with no real space of my own, it's hard to do anything besides school work. I HATE people being around when I'm doing anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.