Monday, August 10, 2015

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate And Nail Ring!

Hi Y'all! So, I've been a bit MIA from the blog lately. That has nothing to do with how much I want to be blogging, and everything to do with lack of time lately. I've actually been going to the gym every day. (Except Sunday, but only cause they're closed Sunday, lol) And I've also started GED classes which I've been doing for the last few weeks. That takes up my evenings four days a week. The rest of the time? I've been using to study, or just haven't felt up to doing much besides sleep. So definitely haven't forgotten about this! I want to continue this blog more than you know! It's just getting hard to keep up with so I will post as often as I can. 

But with that said, Right before things got crazy, I got a package from Born Pretty Store. I got a few stamping plates, some stickers, and a nail ring. (Which is so cute by the way.) 

The ring is super cute and awesome! As shown in the picture above, it sits just above the cuticle and lookes like a little Princess tiara. It's adjustable, but a little hard to try to get to adjust, and it sits sort of weird to me but I'm also just not use to wearing rings. It comes in Silver and Gold so you get your choice in which you would prefer! I would definitely recommend it if you're into rings/jewelry. 

You can find it right here and it sells for about $3.36.

Second up in this post, is the stamping plate. I used Sally Hansen Tag 'Ur It for the base of this, and Konad special stamping polish in Black for the stamping. This is Born Pretty Store Plate BP-75 and I thought it was super cute with the feathers! It has three different full nail images with different feather patterns. It also has a single peacock feather, two different bird silhouettes, and a dragon design. I found it super cute and the images also transfer really well! It was so easy to use! (once I gave up on the squishy stamper. Those things are trash.) 

I would definitely recommend this plate if you're interested! It sells for about $2.99 and you can find it right here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.