Friday, March 25, 2016

Easter Nail art!

Sinful colors pink forever curry up easter bunnies carrots
Hi y'all! I'm actually back again in a timely manner! I totally try I promise! I get behind because I really want to get my school done and it's all online so I could work on it all day every day if I want to. So everytime I go to write up a blog post I'm thinking, "But I could be doing school work. I should be doing school work." and then I forget all about getting the post together because I start in on some math, or some other sort of school stuff and oh well. More important than blogging right? 

Anyways. I wanted to do some cute Easter nails for the holiday sunday, so I put these together and I'm sitting here writing this post while I take a break from school stuff and give my nails some much needed TLC. The base color on these is Sinful Colors Curry Up with Pink Forever as the accent color. I did the bunny and the carrots and dots with acrylic paint and a tiny little detail brush. 

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.