Sunday, December 23, 2012

GUEST POST FROM GOSIA @ COLORFULCRACK.COM

Hi guys!!

My name is Gosia and I’m a host of Life In Color!.  Recently Katherine had asked a group of us on Facebook if we would like to guest post on her blog and I just couldn’t say no!  I love helping out fellow bloggers!!

Katherine asked that we do something Christmassy.  I figured that I’ve done snowflakes already, and snowmen, and a holly, and presents… but I haven’t done the bells!  And since “Jingle Bells” is one of my favorite Holiday songs, I’ve decided to put them on my nails.

I started out with OPI “Holiday Glow”, a chocolate brown polish with silver and reddish shimmer and microglitter.  I gotta say with disappointment that I’m not crazy about it!!!  It looks a lot better on other people IMO.  Formula is not too bad on this, but it took 3 coats to achieve full opacity.
I dressed it up with sponging on a mix of Nicole by OPI “Glitter In My Stocking” and Nicole by OPI “Orna-Ment for Each Other”.  These two are like two exact opposites of each other; “Glitter” is gold glitter with some red, and “Orna-Ment” is red glitter with some gold.





My accent nail has 2 coats of OPI “Alpine Snow” and is stamped with bells from Cheeky Jumbo plate L and Orly “Luxe” with Revlon “Red Rocks”.


I hope you guys enjoyed my holiday manicure!!  Katherine, thank you so much for letting me entertain your readers!!  I hope you all have wonderful and peaceful holidays =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.