Friday, January 18, 2013

First swatch post: La colors and sinful colors

I know neither of these colors are really new, I've had them both for quite some time now. But i wanted to post something up since it's been a while since I have. I promise come february there will be nail art every day of the month due to the flip flop february challenge. But on top of that, even though the colors I have aren't exactly new and have probably been swatched before by someone MUCH better at capturing the colors and all than I am, I kinda want to get swatches of all my polishes up too so, what better way to start? And okay, I'm shushing now. The two swatches I have for you today are below. 



La colors - unnamed pink neon type color
This polish doesn't have a name on the bottle, so I can't share that with you. It's just a very bright pink. Almost neon but I'm not quite sure it is neon. My camera doesn't pick up the color right either so this looks quite a bit more orange-y red than it does in real life. This is two coats over one coat of white polish. And as you can see, it could have used another coat because it's a bit streaky on my middle and ring finger, but that could be due to the thin white coat being a bit streaky in spots too. I really like this colors too, it's so bright and vibrant. Fun color.


Sinful Colors - cloud 9
This polish is a bit of a yellow based orange and has  a lot of goldish orange shimmer in it that you can see with the right light and my camera doesn't really pick up on. My pinky didn't quite get covered as well as i would have liked. This is two coats, and you can see for the most part it's all even and streak free, but it probably wouldn't have hurt to do a third coat. I really really like this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.