Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Flip Flop February day 12: Drips/matte

Today is day 12 of the February challenge and the theme is Drips or Matte nails. I chose to do drips just simply.. well I wanted to do drips, I don't have a reason other than that to do it this time. And enough of me rambling, lets just get to the nails. Click the link below to see what I did for today.




For this look I used two coats of sinful colors cloud 9 on all of my nails. And then I was having a bad drip manicure day, plus it's only the second time I've tried it, so I just did drips on my thumb and ring finger with an LA colors mini green color. It's in a little square mini sized bottle and looks kinda like a hulk green. It doesn't have a color name on the bottle anywhere so I don't know the name
I think they came out okay but they're definitely not my favorite I've ever done. The colors together I do really like though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.