Monday, May 6, 2013

disney nail art challenge day 10: Tarzan


today is day 10 of the disney challenge and the theme is tarzan. I have to be honest here too, tarzan I don't think I've ever seen. Maybe bits and pieces of it, but I've never sat down and watched the whole thing. Never had an interest too. So, with that said. My nails are simple, I got my inspiration from tarzans loin cloth thingy. I used a base of la colors whipped and then i halfed the nail diagnally with black acrylic paint, and then sponged on wet n wild sunny side up because i wanted a more faded looking orange. In the end i ended up sponging whipped over the orange too to get the exact color i was looking for. I touched up the black line and added the spots. I'm pretty happy with these! 

What do you guys think of these? Let me know in the comments and check out the other Tarzan nails below!




1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.