Friday, May 3, 2013

extra relaxed 31 day challenge day 10: Gradient

Day or week 10 of the 31 day challenge. And todays theme is gradient. I meant to have more pictures but none of them turned out right except this one. Bot my gradient i used sinful colors unicorn for my base color, this i sponged on unicorn, folly, and la colors meadow to make my gradient. And except for the index finger, I think it's one of my bed gradient, and the first i've used more than two colors. For my accent nail I stamped on a snake skin pattern, but we're gonna pretend I didn't because I suck at stamping. 

What do you all think of these gradient nails? Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy! I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, those colors work well together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how well they worked and blended together myself, haha. But thank you!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.