Sunday, October 13, 2013

Friday the 13th!

hi there y'all! I have more of my Halloween inspired nail art for you today! It's from the movie friday the 13th! I actually did these last month the same week as Friday the 13th and it was so hard for me not to post them then especially when they were showing them all on tv. Well.. one of them at least. 

Friday the 13th isn't really my favorite, there's much better movies out there. But it is one of the horror slasher classics. And there's something about it that'd oddly entertaining. So what is Jason died as a little boy and came back as a grown teenager to kill all the overly horny and naked teenagers at camp crystal lake. The part where he's a grown man but died as a little boy is what gets me. How does that happen? 

Anyways. I used fantasy maker black for the base color, and for all the other details i used acrylic paints and small paint brushes and dotting tools. It was super easy to do so I hope you all enjoy.


What do you think of these nails? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.