Thursday, August 21, 2014

Black and white with roses!

 Hi y'all! I have some more fun nail art for you all today! Some pretty simple black and white nails with dots and an accent of roses! I had sooo much fun doing these, and loved how they came out. They didn't turn out exactly as I pictured in my head but I think they came out even better than what I had in my head! They were so easy to do too! Click through the jump to see more 


 These were super simple to do, if you can draw semi-straight lines and fill in shapes you should be able to do the simple black and white background. (And obviously, feel free to use other colors for the pattern as well) I started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White and then I got out my nail art brushes and my trusty black acrylic paint. I started with a strip going down the middle of the nail and just went from there, filling in spaces. 

Then I used pink acrylic paint to make the random dot shape for the roses, mixed some of the pink with white to get a lighter pink in order to make the details of the roses, then the same with the green, making the leaves, then making a lighter green for details. Hopefully the made sense! 

After that I started adding random small and large dots over the other nails in pink, orange, and purple. These were so fun and crazy! I loved doing them so much and it actually didn't take as much time to do as you'd think! Only about an hour and that was with dry time between coats and paint for the base polish color. 

Hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

  1. These are nice! I like that black and white almost pinwheel design too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.