Thursday, April 2, 2015

Born Pretty Store Round Resin Rhinestones!

 Hi y'all! Today I have some nail art studs to share with you all from born pretty store! These were sent to me free of charge in exchange for a review! I'm really not great with studs, but these looked cute and fun so I grabbed them in my item pick! 

There were super fun to play with and I loooved the colors! 


 These come in a wheel, shown to the left. There are twelve different colors and you get quite a few of each to play with! I really love how there is a mix of neon colors as well as lighter pastel colors and even black and white. 

The only real problem I had with the packaging, is like most wheels like these, they're not sealed perfectlyso if they get dropped, shaken, turned upside down, etc, the colors will get mixed together. I actually spent some time after I recieved the package separating the colors that got mixed during shipping. But.. that might not be a big deal to some. Maybe a bigger deal to others. I'm a little OCD when it comes to those things, the colors have to be all perfectly separated or it drives me nuts. But easy enough of a problem to fix on your own if they do get mixed. I just got out the tweezers and dumped out the colors that had gotten mixed together and tada! 

For this look, I just went with something simple and fun. I'll list the colors I used now: 

Index finger: Sinful Colors Hazard
Middle finger: LA Colors Flicker with one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White under it for added coverage and to make the neon POP. 
Ring finger: Sinful Colors Pink Forever
Pinky Finger: LA Colors Mint 

Then I picked the studs I wanted to use on them. I placed a little clear polish where a wanted to place them, then used a tooth pick with a tiny bit of clear polish to pick them up and place them on the nail. Then top coated over them! These worked just as well as any other studs, so I would definitely recommend them if you like using studs and rhinestones in your nail art! 

You can find these studs right here and they're $3.56 for a 12 color wheel! Pretty good price if you ask me! It also looks like colors you get might vary a bit. The pictures on the site the colors look difference that the ones I recieved, so I'd say don't expect the exact colors I got, or exactly what you see on the site if you do order! 

Thanks for reading! And be sure to leave a comment below letting me know what you thought! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.