Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sally Hansen - Quick Brick

Hi y'all! Sally Hansen recently sent me their newest Insta-Dri shades for the summer to review! I have this red, a blue and a white. First up I'm posting these red nails using Quick Brick and I just had to do a little something to spice up the swatch! 

The formula on this polish was great! It was pretty well covered with just one coat, the second coat was mostly needed to smooth everything out and make sure the color was even! This isn't a true "Red" polish though. It looks almost like one in the bottle in certain lights, but on the nails it dries a little darker than a true red, and it's just a shade or two off. I don't know how to explain it? Red to me, is red. It looks horrible on me so I hate it, haha. But I don't know, this color had a more blue undertone maybe? Or something? It reminds me of the 'Strawberry Red' Crayola crayon. Looks red when you grab it... til you draw with it and realize is the wrong red. It's a great color though and easy to apply if you like the color! 

As for the strawberry accent, it was all done using acrylic paints and my newest nail art brush from bornprettystore. So much fun! 

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.