Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year

Probably a little early on this. But! since I don't know what I'm doing or if I'll be able to post it tomorrow, you get it today :) I really like how these came out for a change too.

As always, click the pictures to see them larger.

all the things used. ignore the orange polish in the background.
Items used:
  • Acrylic paint set
  • Apple Barrel acrylic paint in candy pink
  • dotting tool
  • nail art brushes
  • la colors rapid dry top coat
  • la colors in confetti
  • wet n wild fantasy maker in black. it doesn't have a name on it. 


See the nails and more in the link below!


Getting a picture with all nails showing is more difficult than it sounds.

I started with painting my nails a base color of black. Then I used a dotting tool and the candy pink colored paint to make dots in the shape of 2013, and then a tiny nail art brush with the same paint color to write happy new year on the thumb. Then coated it with the LA colors Confetti glitter, and top coated after that. 
still hard to show all nails
a better view of the 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.