Friday, January 25, 2013

GUEST POST FROM MANDY @ CHAMELEON STAMPEDE

Hi Everyone!
I'm excited to be spending some time in Katherine's world today!  My name is Mandy and my blog is the Chameleon Stampede.  It's so much fun to stop in and meet new polish lovers!  I hope you like what I have for you today :)

I actually posted this mani on my blog last September.  You can take a look at the original post here. I loved wearing it so much and I thought it would be great to show you in the rambles of a polish addict blog.

This is 2 coats of Nubar Reclaim which is an amazing holo grassy green. On top I stamped a mixture of Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic and Orly Pointe Blanche.  If you've seen Primrose Hill Picnic you know that it's a bright pink cream.  But, when you stamp it on green it pulls sort of a purple color that I just love.  I mixed it with white to get variations in the flower petals.  The bottom picture is a close up of my thumb because it was my favorite nail with this pattern :)

Thanks Katherine for letting me stop by and share with you and your friends!
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.