Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bridge and pond landscape nails!

Hi y'all! New week here at the blog which means some new nail art for you all! I tried my hand at some landscaping nail art again, had these in my head for I don't know what reason. I probably seen someone else so (a much better version of) it and get it in my head that I could do it justice. Though... these didn't turn out at all the way I was hoping, I was really happy with them. 

For this look I started with Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base, and everything else is done with acrylic paints and a detail brush. 

Hope you all enjoyed these as much I did wearing them! Let me know what you thought in the comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I haven't tried landscape before, maybe I should give it a go soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.