Thursday, February 12, 2015

Funky French Valentines!

Hi y'all! I have some cute valentine nail art for you all today! Also bright and fun because I miss the sun! Please come back soon sun! Haha. Anyways. Valentines day is coming up in a couple days and I decided to do something fun for the occasion! 

For this look I used Sinful Colors Soul Mate (Kinda perfect for the day of love, right? I didn't pick it on purpose haha) and for the accent nail, I finally put my Funky Fingers Glitter Matters to use! the purple and yellow were done with acrylic paint. I used a dotting tool to dot along the french tip (also freehanded. i couldn't find my tape?) and the round parts of the hearts were also done with a dotting tool, and then a detail brush to drag the two shapes together in a V shape to form the heart. Super easy and loved how cute these came out! 

Hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.