Wednesday, September 12, 2012

nail art wheel

just a quick galaxy nail i did..



this leopard print right here? is my favorite I've ever done, I love it! 

tried to do giraffe print.. not sure how much i like it, but I think it's pretty good for a first try. 

clouds? don't like them. they came out lame and the blue was old and hard to work with. but eh. 

might be my favorite after the leopard one i did. simple black and white zebra with pink tips and glitter dividing the two. 

this is just me practicing making flowers with my dotting tools. the orange polish was the only one cooperating and working right, and I could have filled in the nail a little more, it kinda looks empty to me, but oh well. practice makes us all better right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.