Thursday, July 24, 2014

Strawberry nail art!



Hi y'all! I have some more nail art to share with you all. Some Strawberry nails! Now that I'm done with the summer insect series, I've moved on to fruits. I was sooo happy with the way these turned out and I love the color combination so much! I just couldn't stop staring at them while I was wearing them. 

Funny story though. We have ants bad in the house, and while I was doing these, an ant got stuck in my clean up brush, (They like acetone. Do not ask me why, but they do.) and it got stuck on my nail. Luckily, it was my non-swatch hand and I just left it there because I wasn't about to redo my entire Mani for just one nail. (Yes, that's what it would turn into) so noo way was I redoing it. I thought it was pretty amusing, and my dad told me I should leave and it and start a new trend, then charge people way too much money to put real ants on their nails as art. haha. Anyways, click through the jump to see more and I apologize ahead of time for the heavily blurred and edited cuticles. Usually I don't, but they were just not being cooperative when I was taking pictures apparently. 




For this look, I used LA Colors Pink Bubbles for the strawberry nails, and then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet for the other nails. I used green acrylic paint to paint on the tops of the strawberries, and black to dot on random tiny dots to make it look like strawberries.I used a light pink paint to dot on the mint green nails. Aren't these just the cutest?! 

Hope you all enjoyed these! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I still need to do some strawberry nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty design :) This makes me want to wear Mint Sorbet very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment on the posts below. But lets all play nice together. Don't be rude or hateful towards other commenters or the comments will be deleted. Also try to stay away from leaving links in the comments. If there's something you'd like me to see that relates to the post, then feel free, but don't leave a link to your blog just to advertise.